Aims and Values
The Labour Party rule book outlines seven constitutional aims and values of National Labour Students:
1. To encourage student members to play a full role and active part in the Party.
2. To recruit and retain students into Party membership.
3. To establish as many Labour Clubs in as many educational institutes as possible across the country.
4. To campaign on issues affecting all students including issues effecting Higher Education, Further Education, Post Graduate students and any students taking vocational courses.
5. To increase the voter turnout amongst students.
6. To promote Labour values within the wider student movement
7. To ensure that a close relationship with trade unions and other affiliated organisations is maintained.